Maria Glover, DVM
- Graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst prior to receiving her degree in Veterinary Medicine from North Carolina State University in 2001.
- Special interests in ultrasound, soft-tissue surgery, and dentistry.
- Moved to Apex in 2001 and lives with her husband, Bret; Pug, Petunia; and PitBull Titus.
- Loves mountain biking, jogging and traveling.
Laura Stolt, DVM
- Graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Zoology in 1993. In 1998 received Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Michigan State University.
- Special interest in behavior medicine, feline and canine medicine.
- Resides in the area with husband Dan; children Bonnie, Bradley, and Benjamin; cats Brulee and Ferdie; and dog Diggle.
- Enjoys reading, cooking and spending time with her family.
Christina Fourre, DVM
- Graduated from UNC Wilmington with a degree in Biology prior to receiving her degree in Veterinary Medicine from North Carolina State University in 2017.
- Lives in Raleigh with her 8-year old mixed breed dog Joey.
- Enjoys running, cooking, teaching yoga classes and spending time with her family and friends.
Shauna Schwartzel, Practice Manager
- Has worked in the veterinary field since 2006 and became a Certified Veterinary Practice Manager in 2017.
- Resides in Holly Springs with her husband, Teague; daughter, Mia; dog, Lucy; and cat, Elsa.
- In her free time, Shauna enjoys reading, gardening and spending time with her family.
David Chen, DVM, CVA
- Graduated from Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine where he completed his Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine in 2010. In 2016 Dr. Chen attended CHI Institute in Florida to become a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist and enjoys practicing integrative veterinary medicine.
- He resides in Durham with his wife, daughter, and two rescue cats.
- When he’s not working, Dr. Chen enjoys mountain biking, snowboarding, playing basketball, and traveling